2019 ACGHK Tickets (CP06 one ticket pass)
Pre-sale at designated 7-11 and OK convenience stores from now on.
On-site ticket office, starting ticket sales at 10:15am daily.
Octopus: You can buy up to 8 tickets for each card.
(There is no cash value-added service.)
Cash HKD: Banknotes of 500 and 1000 denominations are not accepted.
On-site ticket office location:
(including Parents-&-kids, senior citizens, tourists and disabled people ticket office),
Please follow the signs at the entrance to Harbour Road (the old wing entrance).
Note: You cannot go directly to the Expo Drive entrance (the new wing entrance)
Hong Kong: Tap & Go- HK$40 each
Mainland: Bilibili- RMB 35 eac
- Parents-&-kids, senior citizens, tourists and disabled people or VIP dedicated entrance
- Opens daily at 10:15am.
- Parents holding ticket can bring 2 children aged 12 or younger to enter the venue via the 1B entrance. The 2 children could enter the Hall through Entrance 1B free of charge.
- Each child aged 12 or younger can be accompanied by up to 2 ticket holders while using 1B entrance.
- Each disabled person can be accompanied by 1 ticket holder to enter via 1B entrance.
E-Sports & Music Festival Hong Kong
Holders of the E-ticket can visit the E-Sports & Music Festival Hong Kong organised by Hong Kong Tourism Board from 26 July, 2019 to 28 July, 2019 (10am-10pm, Hall 3; event information at www.emfhk.com) via 1A exit once free of charge with the designated coupon distributed at the Event on the same day of visiting the Event. (Could not return to Hall 1 after leaving the Hall)
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the E-Sports & Music Festival Hong Kong.
- E-Sports & Music Festival Hong Kong ticket holders must follow the queue to enter ACGHK (Hall 1)
(If there are changes, please follow the instructions at the venue.)